Our bariatric Trailblazers Group started as a monthly bike ride for beginners and more experienced riders. After a few months, the group quickly expanded to more than 20 bikers at our August ride.
At a recent Support Group meeting, people who walk, jog or run asked to join in the fun.
The more, the merrier! This month, we are introducing the Trotters Group and the Trekkers Group to engage everyone who wants to exercise and socialize!
Join Dr. Seun on Saturday, September 12th for a one hour, recreational group exercise along the Henry Hudson Trail. Our already established Trailblazers Biking Group will be meeting as well.
- Start point is at Dutch Lane Road, at the southern section of the trail in Freehold.
- We will all start at 8:30am.
- After a half hour, wherever you are on the trail, you turn around and go back.
- Bikers, ride at your own pace. We will have experienced riders stay with all groups.
- The event ends 1 hour after it starts. We should all be back around the same time.
- Participants should register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have a helmet to take part in the bike ride.
- Bikers, come early and one of our experienced riders will check out your bike for seat positioning and correct tire pressure.
- Parking is available at the John L. Montgomery/Monmouth County Care Center on Dutch Lane Road.
- Please check out the trail website for directions or more info on where to park.
Registration & Contact
- Interested participants should please register by sending an email to email@example.com
- For more info, contact us at 732-414-2707 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain Date: Sunday, September 13th at 2:00pm
The more, the merrier! Come out, have fun and burn calories!
About Dr. Seun Sowemimo, MD, FACS
Dr. Seun is a top NJ bariatric surgeon and the medical director at Prime Surgicare, with offices in Freehold serving Monmouth and Ocean counties. He is board-certified, Columbia and Yale University fellowship-trained in advanced laparoscopic, bariatric and general surgery.
To learn more, visit his YouTube channel or call Prime Surgicare at (732)-982-2002.