In fact, Prime Surgicare is expanding its weight loss surgery patient support services this year to include a comprehensive range of accessible tools to help participants achieve and maintain long-lasting weight loss.
Best of all, these services are available in one location — right here at Prime Surgicare, located on the CentraState Medical Center campus in Freehold.
A Bariatric Weight Loss Solution — More Than Just the Operation
Historically, many bariatric healthcare providers have focused solely on performing the weight loss surgery operation followed by a few visits with a dietitian. Here at Prime Surgicare, we can assure you, we don’t work that way. Obesity treatment needs to provide the patient with a full spectrum of healthcare for both the mind and the body.
This year, our program will expand even further to include additional obesity treatment services.
One-Stop Comprehensive Bariatric Support Services
No one has time to continually drive all over town to work-out, go to doctor office visits or have blood work done. With our program, everything you need to maximize your weight loss is located within steps of our office. We want you to lose the weight quickly, safely and permanently.
Here is a list of our in-house services that can help you finally achieve your goal:
- Unrushed pre-and post-op office visits with board certified bariatric surgeon, Dr. Seun Sowemimo, a nationally recognized obesity expert who is on staff at three hospitals in Central New Jersey
- Private pre-op and post-op diet and nutrition consultation sessions with a registered bariatric dietitian with over 20 years of weight management, bariatric nutrition and diabetes education
- Individualized treatment plans using a comprehensive medical approach with board certified internal and obesity physician, Dr. Fiola Sowemimo (through Prime Obesity Medicine)
- On-site blood work, EKG and other medical testing available just steps away from us, within the CentraState Medical Center campus
- Our Bariatric Wellness Program — a 16-week personal training session with a bariatric specialist fitness trainer (for a nominal fee).
- Monthly bariatric support group meetings including expert speakers and motivating patient group support.
- Prime Surgicare’s free and exclusive, weekend social biking, jogging and walking club, Trailblazers, Trotters and Trekkers, lead by Dr. Seun and other bariatric patients.
Call us at 732-982-2002 to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Seun or drop by one of his free patient seminars on the CentraState Medical Center campus. You are also welcome to sit-in on any of our monthly support group meetings held at CentraState Medical Center.
About Dr. Seun Sowemimo, MD, FACS
Dr. Seun is a top NJ bariatric surgeon and the medical director at Prime Surgicare, with offices in Freehold serving Monmouth and Ocean counties. He is board-certified, Columbia and Yale University fellowship-trained in advanced laparoscopic, bariatric and general surgery.
To learn more, visit his YouTube channel or call Prime Surgicare at (732)-982-2002.