Calling all bariatric superstars, weight loss champions, stars-in-progress, friends and family!
Pack up your bike and join us on the Henry Hudson Trail this Saturday morning at 8:30am sharp for a one-hour group ride.
Our first ride in July was a bit hit and included nearly 20 participants.
Let’s break that record this month!
Biking is Fun, Relaxing and Burns Calories Fast
Make a new friend while you blast away calories!
Did you know you can burn up to 500 calories after a 60-minute ride?
Check out this article that highlights why hopping on a bike is good for body and mind!
- Start point is at Dutch Lane Road, at the southern section of the trail in Freehold.
- We will all start at 8:30am.
- After a half hour, wherever you are on the trail, you turn around and go back.
- Ride at your own pace. We will have experienced riders stay with all groups.
- The ride ends 1 hour after it starts. We should all be back around the same time.
- Participants should register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have a helmet to take part in the ride.
- Come early and one of our experienced riders will check out your bike for seat
positioning and correct tire pressure.
- Parking is available at the John L. Montgomery/Monmouth County Care Center on
Dutch Lane Road.
- Please check out the trail website for directions or more info on where to park.
Registration & Contact
- Interested participants should please register by sending an email to email@example.com
- For more info, contact the Prime Surgicare Trailblazer Coordinator:
Ron Pavesi at (732) 814 3611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rain Date: Sunday, August 16th at 2:00 PM
About Dr. Seun Sowemimo, MD, FACS
Dr. Seun is a top NJ bariatric surgeon and the medical director at Prime Surgicare, with offices in Freehold serving Monmouth and Ocean counties. He is board-certified, Columbia and Yale University fellowship-trained in advanced laparoscopic, bariatric and general surgery.
To learn more, visit his YouTube channel or call Prime Surgicare at (732)-982-2002.