We don’t just preach about fitness and living a healthy lifestyle—we actually do it!
One of our bariatric patient superstars, Ron Pavesi, along with Dr. Seun Sowemimo, would like to invite our past, present and future weight loss surgery members to join us on the Henry Hudson Trail for a one-hour Saturday morning bike ride on Saturday, August 15th starting at 8:30 a.m.
This outing is for beginners, weekend riders and biking aficionados.
Bring a friend, a spouse or just yourself.
Before we ride, we’ll be happy to check your tire pressure and ensure that your bike seat is positioned at the proper position according to your height before we depart.
Biking is a Great Calorie-Burner!
Did you know you can burn up to 500 calories after a 60-minute ride?
Check out this article that highlights why hopping on a bike is good for body and mind!
- Start point is at Dutch Lane Road, at the southern section of the trail in Freehold.
- We will all start at 8:30am.
- After a half hour, wherever you are on the trail, you turn around and go back.
- Ride at your own pace. We will have experienced riders stay with all groups.
- The ride ends 1 hour after it starts. We should all be back around the same time.
- Participants should register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have a helmet to take part in the ride.
- Come early and one of our experienced riders will check out your bike for seat
positioning and correct tire pressure.
- Parking is available at the John L. Montgomery/Monmouth County Care Center on
Dutch Lane Road.
- Please check out the trail website for directions or more info on where to park.
Registration & Contact
- Interested participants should please register by sending an email to email@example.com
- For more info, contact the Prime Surgicare Trailblazer Coordinator:
Ron Pavesi at (732) 814 3611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rain Date: Sunday, August 16th at 2:00 PM
Come out, have fun, and burn up to 500 calories!
About Dr. Seun Sowemimo, MD, FACS
Dr. Seun is a top NJ bariatric surgeon and the medical director at Prime Surgicare, with offices in Freehold serving Monmouth and Ocean counties. He is board-certified, Columbia and Yale University fellowship-trained in advanced laparoscopic, bariatric and general surgery.
To learn more, visit his YouTube channel or call Prime Surgicare at (732)-982-2002.